The Committee is elected at each AGM and is made up of the following members, we’ve also included brief roles and responsibilities.
Chair – Andrew Davies
- A British Cycling Coach.
- Chair committee meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
- Liaise with committee members to improve and develop all aspects of the club
- Ensure all committee members are aware of their role and responsibilities.
- Act as an ambassador for the club, liaise with club members and convey any concerns and expectations to the commit
Vice Chair – Graeme Tait
Treasurer – Justin Shinton
- To be responsible for all income and expenditure by the club.
- Maintain accurate financial records and provide financial statements.
- Support other members of the committee in their roles.
Secretary – Debbie Smith
- Organise Annual General Meeting and any other meetings.
- Attend to all membership enquiries from members and prospective members.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
Communications – Vacant
- Be responsible for the tone of voice and content of club website and social media
- Establish links with press to best promote the club, teams, rides and events.
- Produce and publish information for members via the website.
- Act as a spokesperson for the club and maximise publicity for the club.
MTB Secretary – Barry Goodyear
- To encourage, coordinate and support members to take part in organised off road rides
- To liaise with, and be the point of contact for external associations.
- To assess new development projects, and support those proposing them in their progression through to discussion and agreement at the full committee.
Road Secretary – Vacant
- To encourage, coordinate and support members to take part in organised road rides.
- To liaise with, and be the point of contact for external associations such as the SCCA
Club Kit – Rollon Leraistre
- Responsible for all member kit requirements, including ordering, lead times and stock holding.
Welfare Officer – Alison Tait
- Safeguarding for all members of the club both adults and young people.