If you’d like to test the water before becoming a paid up member, you’re welcome to join us on one of our regular rides and then decide if it’s for you. You can contact us here, via Facebook or simply turn up at a ride and introduce yourself.
If you are ready to join, simply download the membership application form and send it directly to Debbie Smith or bring it along on your next ride.
Benefits of membership
Just £10 a year will give you:
- Regular guided rides throughout the local area
- An opportunity to meet local people who share your enjoyment of cycling
- Access to technical help and advice from experienced cyclists, including qualified coaches.
- An access point into racing, road or track.
- Eligibility to purchase our exclusive club kit
- Discounts at selected cycle shops, including Clee Cycles, Trailhead & Dave Mellor Cycles
- Your first year’s Bronze Membership with British Cycling free of charge and discounts on other membership options.
More details about British Cycling membership and racing licence information can be found on the British Cycling website.